How does it work?
1. Start reading. Every time you read a book, record it on the reading record (available online and from library branches).
2. When you have read ten books, drop your completed reading record into your nearest public library. If you are aged under 18, and would like to be in the running for a fabulous book prize pack, make sure you complete your contact details and answer the question on the reading record.
3. All reading records must be returned to the library by 5.30pm on Monday 1 February 2010.
You can also:
- Pick up a games and puzzles booklet from your nearest library.
- Participate in our WILD school holiday activities. Click here for more information.