- Try and read at least 1 book with your child every day
- Take books with you everywhere you go - in the car, on family holidays, shopping etc.
- Join your local public library so there are always lots of books around the home
- Try the free story time sessions at the library.
- Ask your family and friends to include a book as part of your child’s birthday and Christmas gifts. This will help you create your child’s very own library at home.
This is the 1000th post on the ACT Public Library Blog - Hooray!